Momentanen Aufenthaltsort festlegen
Fioraio Bianchi Caffè has been delighting Milanese since the past four decades. Established by Raimondo Bianchi, it is now run and owned by Francesca Mirigliano who has retained its originality and French retro ambiance. You will find every corner of this charming cafe and restaurant decked with floral arrangements that change every day with fresh blooms. The unique aroma of the blossoms and food will surely tantalize your palate. Their seasonal menu is a twist to the traditional fare and will delight you with every bite. You can also buy their floral designs or order a customized one.
Designed by Architect Sebastiano Locati in Liberty style, the building was constructed for the International Exposition of 1906. Damaged in 1943 during the war, the building remains intact thanks to diverse restorations. At the borders of Sempione Park (which reflect the architectural symmetry,) rises the Civic Arena. One of the oldest in the world, the Civic Aquarium of Milan houses 36 tanks with 100 species of aquatic animals: fish, shellfish, mollusks, spiny invertebrates represent the Mediterranean, the Italian fresh-water fauna, and the tropical water animals. In the posterior gardens, currently under reconstruction, Milanese aquatic environments have been reconstructed, including the surging fountain, the pond, the spring, the marsh, the hollow and the courtyard. The media library and library, dedicated to aquatic science, offer 10,000 books, 14,500 extracts, 718 periodicals, 250 video cassettes, 600 slides, and scholarly collections on fish and mollusks. Institute publications, scientific journal: "Quaderni della stazione idrobiologica di Milano". There are specific educational activities organized for scholars.
Monza Park was created between 1805-10 on the orders of Luigi di Beauharnais, the Napoleonic viceroy, as an extension of the gardens of the Villa Reale to create a model estate and hunting grounds. Designed by Luigi Canonica, a pupil of Piermarini, and Luigi Villoresi, it was enlarged in 1840 by Giovanni Brenna. The park is one of Lombardy's largest green areas and the largest enclosed park in Europe. It has a perimeter of 14 km and covers 800 hectares; it has 3 woods, cultivated areas, mills, farmhouses and villas and was landscaped to create long straight views that once divided the various areas to suit the court. The Autodromo was built in it in 1920 (one of the first race tracks) and has continued to take up more space ever since, changing the nature of the park. The construction of 150,000 seats on 1 million square meters of land brought the destruction of various sections of woodland. There are also various other sporting facilities: 9 and 18 hole golf courses, tennis courts and a riding school bring thousands of visitors and sports fans every Sunday.
Der Tierpark Le Cornelle präsentiert sich nicht als einfacher Zoo, sondern als Reservat, um dadurch konkret zum Schutz und zur Rettung mancher Arten beizutragen, die vom Aussterben bedroht sind. Zu den gewöhnlichen Tieren gehören Tiger, Löwen, Pumas, Elefanten, Giraffen und Flußpferde, aber es gibt auch seltenere, wie Braunbären und Seehunde. Daneben bietet der Park Möglichkeiten zur Erfrischung und ein Restaurant, und für die Kleinsten gibt es einen großen Spielpark mit Ringelspielen und verschiedenen Attraktionen.
Bergamo Cathedral is a major attraction in the city of Bergamo, Italy. The church, apportioned to Alexander of Bergamo, was built by combining two cathedrals that date back to the 9th Century. The present structure was completed in the 17th Century but the neoclassical façade was built in 1889. The church houses several paintings by renowned artists. A 14th-century baptistery which stands near the church is noteworthy. The church is accessible to visitors and is open on all days, including holidays.
Accademia Carrara di Belle Arti di Bergamo, was founded in 1795 by Count Giacomo Carrara, a merchant collector, who at his death bequeathed his collection to the city of Bergamo. This collection has grown, thanks to more acquisitions and private donations. Today the Pinacoteca holds around 1800 works from the fifteenth to the nineteenth centuries, originating from the Lombard and venetian schools of painting, as well as from Tuscan and Flemish artists. In addition to this collection there is also a large series of prints, bronzes, sculptures, porcelain and furniture. There are rooms dedicated to the Lombard painters, like the seventeenth century painter G.B. Moroni or Lorenzo Lotto. There are also gallery rooms dedicated to the fifteenth century Florentine painters, such as Botticelli, Signorelli, Donatello, Beato Angelico. You can also find examples of Venetian art. The Gallery of Modern Art, next to the Accademia Carrara, has a further collection of prestigious modern works and temporary exhibitions.
A few hundred meters from the Tosio Martinengo Art Gallery is the Palazzo Tosio, in the street of the same name. This is the neoclassical masterpiece designed by the Brescian Rodolfo Vantini. The building has a fountain designed by the same architect and was built between 1832 and 1840. Since 1960 it has been home to the University of Science, Literature and Art, an important city institution that promotes many cultural initiatives such as the excavation of the Roman forum.
The Giardino Giusti contains all the features of a typical Renaissance garden: geometrical layout of flowerbeds and hedgerows, fountains, grottos, mask, mythological statues, avenues of cypresses and a maze. Mozart, Goethe, kings and emperors have all visited this garden, which, for four centuries has been one of the most beautiful and well-visited in the whole of the Veneto. The garden, designed by Agostino Giusti as a setting for the villa which bears his name, is made up of three sections: a lawn, a wooded hill with a ravine and cliff and landscaped terraces with a belvedere.
Craving for a delicious sandwich? Don't go hankering around and head to Gusto Piadine E Panuozzi, located by the Stradone Porta Palio. Enjoying a prime location in the city, this restaurant is known for serving scrumptious sandwiches, pizzas, bruschetta, and other small bites. Their deliciously baked cakes are a must try too. Quick service, friendly staff, pocket-friendly prices, and a welcoming ambiance make this restaurant one of the best places to grab a quick lunch.
As its name suggests, Tapasotto is the to-go place if you are in the mood to savor delectable tapas and wine. Established in June 2013, this place won over many hearts in a short span of time. The restaurant welcomes patrons into a warm, mellow, and cozy ambiance with beautifully arranged seating spaces and thoughtful lighting accents. Choose to sit at their attractively laid out patio area in finer weather. Italian delicacies cooked to absolute perfection are served by an attentive staff that is always happy to help. Easy on the pocket and delightful on the taste buds, this place is ideal for a nice lunch or a relaxing dinner. Watch the culinary team cook up fine dishes through their open kitchen. Wash down your meals with a glass of beer or ask your server for perfect wine pairings.
This obligatory port of call for any visitor to Verona is said to be the very residence that inspired Shakespeare in writing his most famous star-crossed lovers. Built in the 13th Century, this Gothic-style home once belonged to the dell Capello family, which fans of Romeo and Juliet will notice sounds strikingly similar to Juliet's last name: Capulet. It was built on the remains of a Roman insula, an ancient urban housing unit, and today plays host to a small museum filled with antiques from the 16th Century on. The site's famous balcony overlooks a courtyard renovated by Antonio Avena in 1935, which also features a bronze Juliet statue created by sculptor Nereo Costantini. History buffs and literature lovers often stop for a photo in front of the historic and romantic Casa di Giulietta.
The very noble Piazza dei Signori is the heart of Verona. Its perimeter is surrounded by historical buildings, which accentuate the important role the place has played in the city's politico-administrative spheres. On the piazza, we find the Palazzo del Comune, the Palazzo del Capitanio, and the Loggia del Consiglio. The buildings are joined with elegant arches, mostly dating from the 14th Century. There are wide ranges of styles, which are nevertheless characterized by great harmony.