Global Search

Set Current Location

Select a Category

All

Accomodations

Restaurants & Cafes

Attractions

Nightlife

Shopping

Tours

Join
Sign Out
user image
My Profile
Sign Out
by kkimpel

"Swirl, Sniff, Sip!"

Wines mature with age, and the same can be said of the deLorimier, where years of experience have perfected the craft of wine making. Attention is paid to each grove at DeLorimier Winery, right from the bud to the bottle. These lush vineyards are a pleasure to behold, and they reflect the region's diverse soil—mountainous, loamy and graveled. The unique quality of the wines produced is that each wine contains 75 percent of the dominant grape flavor, while the remaining 25 percent is comprised of other grapes, thus earning the title 'varietal'—truly a connoisseur's delight!
2001 Highway 128, Geyserville, CA, United States, 95441
Today: 10:30 AM - 05:00 PM Closed Now
View Full Hours
Monday 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Tuesday 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Wednesday 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Thursday 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Friday 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Saturday 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Sunday 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM
"Swirl, Sniff, Sip!"
Wines mature with age, and the same can be said of the deLorimier, where years of experience have perfected the craft of wine making. Attention is paid to each grove at DeLorimier Winery, right from the bud to the bottle. These lush vineyards are a pleasure to behold, and they reflect the region's diverse soil—mountainous, loamy and graveled. The unique quality of the wines produced is that each wine contains 75 percent of the dominant grape flavor, while the remaining 25 percent is comprised of other grapes, thus earning the title 'varietal'—truly a connoisseur's delight!
Add To Collection
Search
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BOOKING!

Keep Browsing
Similar Locations
Nearby Hotels
Nearby Restaurants & Bars
Nearby Attractions

near_similar 5|147 0 kkimpel http://www.flickr.com/photos/kkimpel/3153033470 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/ United States