Activeren huidige locatie
Evangelische Kirche Schramberg is a historical house of worship in the heart of Schramberg. Built in the year 1874, this Lutheran church is an expression in red sandstone and serves as one of the key religious sites of the city. Population of Protestant community in Schramberg increased in the 19th Century and the first Protestant church was set up in the year 1851. This proved too small for the flourishing worshipers and subsequently, it was rebuilt and further extended in the year 1898.
Found close to the center of Schramberg, Auto- und Uhrenmusem ErfinderZeiten is known for attracting automobile enthusiasts. Renowned for its extensive collection of vintage cars, the museum also has on display old clocks.
An interesting collection comprised of original tools is featured in a historic pharmacy from 1837.