Activeren huidige locatie
The original structure of the Zabbatella Palace, that nowadays is also the location of the Fondazione Bano, dates back at the VIII century B.C. During the centuries the central structure remain nearly untouched while the front side has been adapted and changed according to the different styles of the different ages. After quite ten years of restoration opened his door to the communitiy in 1996 and the masterpiece are the frescos of the painter Hayez who spent in Padua his youngest years. The name of the palace derived from the family Zabbarella, till 1846 the owner of the palace. The interiors are equipped with original furnitures of the 18-19th century. It hosts expositions, a temporary shop
Announced by its elegant portico (supported by columns coming from the Arca del Santo Chapel, on the pedestrian Via Roma, Santa Maria dei Servi is a harmonious 'preaching' church with a single nave and a beautiful wooden careened ceiling. Built at the end of the 14th Century, it is characterized by the monumental, marble altar of Our Lady of Sorrows which frames the 15th-century statue of the Madre Dolorosa.
The gallery is dedicated to the promotion and diffusion of young talents in the contemporary sculpture and paintings. Is also well provided of designer's pieces. Each week there is a new vernissage and is it strongly involved in all the most important art fairs in the world. Through the web site is possible to accede to the pieces on sale, all provided with certificates of authenticity.