Set Current Location
Since 1911 this garden has hosted countless visitors to its classic French architecture and layout. It was created in 1642 as an accompaniment to the Bishop's Palace that was renovated in 1523. Named after the famous French theologian, Jacques Bénigne Bossuet, he believed that government was a divine institution granted by God. Today, the garden can still be experienced in its original state as it was intended all those years ago.